- HTML from the Pros! - www.w3schools.com/html/
- Use HTML & Image Hosting together to
- Cut cost by not paying eBay to host all of your images...by hosting your images somewhere else, you don't have to use
eBay's server space...so you don't get charged. Try our new
Free eBay Template Builder
and get free image hosting!
- Use templates that will allow you to upload your images for cheaper (and larger images) and create custom html code for you that you can cut/paste into eBay html code page. ...try out new Template Builder and get 3 images free!
- Be very descriptive
- The better you are when describing your ebay item, the more hits your item will receive.
- List your item under multiple categories
- Set starting price low to attract more bidders
- Use as many photos as possible
- Make sure your photos can be seen up close possibly by clicking on the photos
- eBay Help from CG Web Solutions
having problems getting your HTML to show up properly (all you see is code), ever wonder how to protect your images and more. Check out this page for some help to some common eBay questions.
- 10 Hot eBay Tips
Think of eBay as the ultimate return policy. No matter where or when you bought an item (or from which crazy relative you received it as a gift), you can turn around and sell it, sometimes
- eBay.com Online Auction Tips
eBay!, the worlds largest online auction site, continues to dominate the online shopping world. With over 27 million active users buying and selling everything from web hosting to small towns. What's next?